Reasons To Buy:
4 Standard AC Outlets rated at 15 amps
1 NEMA TT-30R (RV) outlet rated at 25 amps
Pure Sine Wave
Peace of Mind During Power Outages
3 Ways to recharge
2 Year Warranty
3 Year Warranty on internal battery
Frequently Asked Questions about the Hysolis MPS3K 4.5kWh 3000W Portable Power Station:
- How long does the warranty last? 2 years, 3 years for the internal battery.
- What is the battery life cycle? 2000+ cycles
- What are the 3 ways of recharging?
Solarinput, car charging and standard utility input
- How long can it run a refrigerator? 6-7 days for a min fridge, 2-3 days for a full size fridge
- Can you use the unit while charging? Yes with
solarand utility power
When looking for a portable power station, these are the most desirable features:
1. Pure Sine Wave Inverter
2. Has MPPT Charge Controller (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
3. Able to perform pass through charging, meaning you can charge the unit and use the unit at the same time.
4. Has a regulated 12V output, for charging of some items like phones, tablets, etc it is not a big deal, however some appliances like
a refrigerator might not work without a regulated 12v output.